- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Full Time
This position will work with Product Development to help build custom Salesforce functionality and integrations for TrebleHook and TPM. TrebleHook is a Salesforce OEM application focused on the A/E/C market. We are continuing to develop and mature the product with a robust established roadmap based on customer feedback. As a company, TPM developed TrebleHook and has also established Salesforce as our primary driver in our technology stack of our business, enabling our users to gain efficiency in our processes and transparency in our data.
• 2-3+ years' experience with Salesforce Sales or Platform
• Must have SFDC skills including config/Apex, Flow, Unit tests and other key SFDC components
• Application design and configuration using Salesforce.com automation (SFA)
• Utilizing object-oriented programming and design concepts to build on Salesforce.com solutions
• Developing custom applications and performing unit testing using Salesforce.com APEX and Visualforce pages
• SFDC integration skills including knowledge of Salesforce API limits (streaming, soap, rest, bulk and chatter)
• Web Services (REST / SOAP) skills
• Knowledge of SOA design principles and best practices.
• Experience in SQL Server
• Creating process and business flow diagrams use cases, story boards, training documents and job aids for end users and business users using Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint; Supporting and maintaining the applications on Salesforce.com to ensure optimal performance
• Experience with Git source control, CI/CD tools, and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack
• Versed in Agile development methodology
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Salesforce Certifications such as Platform App Builder, Platform Developer and others would be a plus
• Strong SQL experience
• Experience with data integration tools – Skyvva, Mulesoft, Informatica PowerCenter, Tibco, Cast Iron, WebMethods
• Excellent communications skills to be able to articulate technical elements to technical and non-technical managers across the organization
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts