Graphic Installer - Color Lab
- Greenville, SC, USA
- Full Time
Description: TPM's Color Lab is a proven leader in the graphics and design space. Our team's award-winning work can be seen throughout the Southeast. From buildings to stadiums, offices to vehicle fleets, our graphics installation team is leading the industry. The candidate chosen for this position will be responsible for installation of interior and exterior graphics, vehicle graphics, and graphics production as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Always be a "professional thinker," problem solver and never stop learning
• Assist with installation of various large format graphics including, but not limited to, wallpaper, acrylic with standoffs, site signs and wall graphics and vehicle wraps
• Interact with all employees and customers in a friendly and professional manner
• Must be highly detail oriented with the ability to meet strict specifications with a high degree of accuracy
• Must be able to monitor projects and due dates to present a quality product on-time
• Perform other duties as required and assigned
• Experience using power tools such as drills, drivers, various saws, and various measuring and leveling devices
• Experience working in a team environment
• Must be able to take direction while working in a team environment and take initiative when working alone
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language fluently
• Previous experience installing graphics is preferred.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required
• Valid and active state-issued driver's license and safe driving record required
• Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds
• Ability to work standing up 75 percent of the time
• Ability to squat, climb, bend, and wear proper PPE as required
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.