- Greenville, SC, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Our Renewal Specialist will assist in leading TPM's Customer Experience initiative to drive renewals and adoption of our software business while interacting with our customers through inbound customer service requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Take ownership of a high volume of software subscription renewals, collaborating with Account Managers as needed.
• Execute renewal processes and de-escalation steps to achieve best in class renewal rates.
• Use upsell-skills to identify growth potential and attach additional products and services.
• Actively manage deals to maintain accurate renewal forecast.
• Promote adoption of add-on services packages to ensure satisfaction and renewal.
• Maintain accurate customer information in TPM and Vendor systems.
• Work with a team to manage customer support email inboxes and respond to inbound service calls.
• Schedule customer equipment installations while following checklists and administering proper documentation.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Experience in renewals, sales operations, or account management preferred.
• Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills required.
• Ability to analyze issues, problem solve, make decisions, and escalate when assistance is needed.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• CRM Experience a plus.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to multitask and complete assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts