Director of Sales - Document & Print Solutions
- Greenville, SC, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Our Director of Sales for the Document & Print Solutions division is responsible for leading a dynamic sales organization focused on providing top-tier document printing and imaging solutions to a wide variety of industries with a special focus on supporting TPM's core client base of Architecture, Engineering, Construction, and Manufacturing businesses.
We are looking for are looking for a thought leader, ready to teach, coach and mentor sales executives in prospecting and closing deals. A highly motivated sales leader who is not afraid to get out and meet with potential and current clients face-to-face to grow our organization and book of business. Travel within the market 25% of the time or more is expected.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of sales success, preferably in the copier/printing/software industry, and five years or more experience of business-to-business (B2B) sales and strategic account development. Previous management experience is a plus. As the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the sales plan, achieving sales targets, and cultivating long-lasting relationships with our clients, vendors, and stakeholders.
Previous Canon small format MFP/copier product sales experience is preferred, but not required. A knowledge of HP wide format technical and production printers is desired. A thorough understanding of industry-specific solutions is required. Experience with print management solutions, document/content management software (Docuware), and scanning services is also beneficial.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Always be a "professional thinker", who is always learning, and always working to solve problems.
• Manage and maintain a sales team with a territory serving the Southeast. (Working from one of TPM's major market offices located in Greenville SC, Charlotte NC, or Columbia, SC is preferred)
• Responsible for profitable equipment and services growth for the division, including contract retention and expansion of services.
• Manage the division P&L, prepare budgets and projections, approve expenditures.
• Collaborate with the Director of Service, Customers Success, and Order Management leadership to align company priorities and deliver top-notch service and support to our clients.
• Lead and coach, the sales team to achieve immediate and long-term sales goals by effectively managing KPI's sales activity and pipeline building.
• Develop and execute a sales strategy to penetrate our existing accounts deeper and wider while also focusing on new business development.
• Work with TPM's marketing director to develop an efficient and effective marketing plan for the division.
• Track daily sales data and quotes through CRM program (Salesforce).
• Drive growth for our business by identifying and developing new business opportunities and driving cross sale opportunities between TPM's sister divisions.
• Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
• Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives
• Demonstrate the desire and ability to lead the territory growth, as well as advance within the company.
• Reject passivity, accept responsibility, and lead courageously.
• Consistently meet and/or exceed quarterly and annual sales quota with acceptable profitability.
• Perform other duties as assigned or required.
• A minimum High School diploma or equivalent from an accredited organization is required, college degree preferred.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• 5-7 years of business-to-business (B2B) sales leadership and account development and management experience, preferably in the business technology industry.
• Working knowledge of computers, copiers, printers, scanners, and document management software.
• Experience working in or with the architectural, engineering, construction, or manufacturing industries is preferred.
• Prior multi-state sales territory management experience.
• Proven track record of exceeding sales goals, and the desire to always improve a sales team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Familiar with CRM tools, previous Salesforce experience is a plus.
• Experience writing sales proposals, service contracts, and equipment leases.
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Prior territory management experience is a plus.
• Proven track record of exceeding sales quota, and the desire to always improve as an individual and the Company.
• A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is required.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts